Bizkey Network Progress Report
Product Technical Progress
【Payment Platform API】
1. Optimised payment API 100%; Plan to integrate with game demo
2. Developing payment management backstage 90%
3. Integrated with fiat payment platform 100%
1. Backstage development 100%
2. Front-end development 100%
3. The overall project 85%
【Lan Kwai Fong Campaign Support】
1. Supported signups for over 50 countries
2. Added 2 tokens
1.From 12 to 14 March, the third session of Token Day was launched at Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong, co-hosted by Bizkey, Cyber Media and Hong Kong Blockchain Association. Partnered with several stablecoin projects, including Dai, DGX and HKX, customers could top up the cryptocurrency using gift cards and experience crypto payment in participating restaurants and bars. Many blockchain celebrities attended this campaign, including TRON founder & CEO Justin Sun, Creator of Litecoin Charlie Lee, Co-Founder of Ethereum Charles Hoskinson, BUMO Co-Founder Guo Qiang and everiToken CEO Brady. Around 1,000 blockchain lovers participated in this campaign.
2.On 11th March, Bizkey community partner CoinMarketCap supported Lan Kwai Fong campaign by recommending the campaign on CMC mobile APP and website homepage.
3.On 12th March, Bizkey media partner Bishijie recommended Lan Kwai Fong campaign on the home screen of Bishijie mobile APP.
4.On 16th March, Bizkey Lan Kwai Fong campaign was featured by many top blockchain media, including Mars Finance, Bishijie, Jinse and chaindd.
5.From 12 to 16 March, Bizkey official website bizkey.io achieved 3,000 new visits.
Twitter：10 tweets, 10 new followers
Facebook： 6 posts, 8 new followers
Weibo: 5 posts, 11 new followers
WeChat public account：3 articles, 46 new followers
From 13 to 14 March, European investors visited Bizkey Singapore office and discussed the strategy and development plan in Europe market.
1. Communicated with Yukk on their requirements
2. Transferred Koipy merchants
1. Collecting information of potential city nodes
2. 1 intentional code added this week
3. Communicated with 3 potential nodes and followed up 3 potential nodes this week.
WeChat users: 8150
Telegram members(EN): 3700+;
Telegram members (KOR): 19800+
Kakao Users (KOR): 1100+
Facebook followers: 11300+
Twitter followers: 1000+